Prospeer is building the world's best end-to-end fresher hiring platform, aiming to bridge the gap between talented freshers and great companies. With Prospeer, fresh graduates and college students are able to get access to companies beyond their college recruitment and find jobs and internships at the right companies for them, and recruiters are provided with limitless access to the talent pool across India helping them save time and find bright minds on one platform.
- We’re intelligent
- We’re driven
- We’re fun
- We’re fully remote
- We don’t count hours
- We share ownership of the company
- We make mistakes & learn fast
Prosper is building a team of like minded and talented individuals to help students navigate and land up the right jobs for them. It is important to exhibit the values of the company and are ready to go above and beyond.
Apply if you’ve the passion to make a difference. We have a welcoming and supportive team which believes in on the job training but requires consistent determination.
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the web app functions and looks like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. XD, Figma, InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Great time-management skills
- Love bringing designs to life in a pixel-perfect way
- A strong focus on user experience. You're someone who's passionate about building simple & beautiful, yet powerful and intuitive UI/UX web pages that users love.
- Extremely proactive with the ability to thrive in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
Skills Required:Wireframing, Designing, Sketching, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, UX Research & Analysis