Full Stack Web Developer (Full Time)
Salary: Not disclosed
Added: May 24, 2021
Prospeer is building the world's best end-to-end fresher hiring platform, aiming to bridge the gap between talented freshers and great companies. With Prospeer, fresh graduates and college students are able to get access to companies beyond their college recruitment and find jobs and internships at the right companies for them, and recruiters are provided with limitless access to the talent pool across India helping them save time and find bright minds on one platform.
- We’re intelligent
- We’re driven
- We’re fun
- We’re fully remote
- We don’t count hours
- We share ownership of the company
- We make mistakes & learn fast
Prosper is building a team of like minded and talented individuals to help students navigate and land up the right jobs for them. It is important to exhibit the values of the company and are ready to go above and beyond.
Apply if you’ve the passion to make a difference. We have a welcoming and supportive team which believes in on the job training but requires consistent determination.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Full stack developer with extensive experience in Python/Django, frontend technologies (JS/React.JS/AngularJS/Vue) and application optimisation experience.
- Architecting and building software across the entire stack, from web development to cloud - based data processing.
- Work with product and design teams to creatively solve complex problems
- Provide input and strategy for software architecture, testing, and deployment.
- Push the team towards the best working practices in the Python and JS community
- Participate in design and coding reviews during development, managing high standards of quality
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Help us develop a positive and exciting engineering culture
- Contributing to the growth of other members of the team
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Professional experience with Python
- Professional experience with a Python based web application framework, such as Django or Flask. Experience in Django is preferred.
- Professional experience with React & Redux or similar front end technologies or frameworks (Angular, Vue, etc...)
- Experience with React performance testing and performance optimization (React profiler, server-side rendering, code splitting/lazy loading)
- Solid command of JavaScipt, Typescript, CSS, and HTML
- Well-versed in source control with Git
- Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms (e.g. mobile vs desktop) and optimizing output to match the specific platform (e.g. HTML5, and CSS3)
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Love bringing designs to life in a pixel-perfect way
- A strong focus on user experience. You're someone who's passionate about building simple & beautiful, yet powerful and intuitive UI/UX web pages that users love.
- Extremely proactive with the ability to thrive in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.